0 comments

Microsoft Beta Products

Published on Sunday, September 26, 2010 in

For other people who are blogging: there is a new version of Windows Live Writer (2011 beta) out there, it can be downloaded from http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials-beta

A screenshot of the new version, which looks a lot more like Word now:

image

I particularly like it they made the font stuff more accessible. I’m still suffering blurry images though. Must be something I do wrong in the process…

And besides the beta for the Windows Live suite, there is also a beta for Internet Explorer 9. I’m using it now for a few days and I’m pretty happy about it. It can be downloaded from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/products/ie-9/home?os=win7&arch=b&browser=ie9

image

They merged the search box with the address bar, which is not a bad idea. And it comes very clean button-wise. Besides that you can now also link specific sites to your Windows 7 Taskbar. I use it for the 2-3 websites I visit a lot.

Thomas,
Happy Blogging & Surfing!

Related Posts

No Response to "Microsoft Beta Products"

Add Your Comment